Who is Elavon?
Payment processing. Fraud management. Innovative mobile payment options. Advanced security solutions. Data-driven insights. Together, we can unlock a world of opportunities.
At Elavon, we know that you didn’t begin your business for the paperwork, payment processing, or PCI compliance.
And no matter how important those things might be to your success every day, we understand they won’t trigger your passions in the same way that serving your customers and growing your business will.
That’s why our approach is to make payment processing the simplest part of your day. That’s good news for your business, whether it’s large or small, local or international. It means we’re dedicated to building a partnership to build your business. And each of our innovative products and services is created and optimized to allow you to focus your energies on creating customer relationships that are both personally and financially rewarding.
How do Costco and Elavon Bring Big Benefits to Your Business?
Accepting payments more safely and securely doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive. At Elavon, we’ll help you choose only the solutions that make sense for your business. And our transparent Costco member pricing and hands-on customer service help ensure that you can focus on your customers—instead of your processing.
Our solutions deliver:
- On-site, online, and mobile payment solutions
- U.S.-based customer service that’s there for you 24/7
- Innovative gift card programs
- Comprehensive, actionable data reporting
- Top-quality terminals and software
- Processing over our secure network.
Dedicated Customer Account Managers are assigned to all Costco members.
Elavon assigns a dedicated Customer Account Manager to each customer to assist you throughout the relationship. It’s our way of helping you further meet your business goals. Some of the many ways Customer Account Managers assist members include:
- Welcoming new customers, ensures card acceptance account is set up as expected, answers initial questions, and educates on PCI DSS and reading statements
- Educating customers via monthly PaymentSmart newsletter
- Providing outreach on time-sensitive company and industry initiatives
- Navigating customers to resources within Elavon
- Regularly monitoring customer activity
Elavon looks forward to working and growing with you.
Elavon by the Numbers
- In business for more than 20 years
- Rated among top 5 global payment processors
- Partnering with more than 1.2 million customers
- Processing more than 3 billion transactions annually around the world
- Working from 18 offices in 10 countries
- Call centers are open 24/7, and staffed with skilled professionals who can solve your problems fast