Finally, a SMART terminal at a SMART price
Lease Poynt for only $29 a month with a 48-month commitment*
Costco Executive Members could save an average of $670 per year!**
- A Turnkey Solution. Features a mobile and countertop credit card terminal, printer, signature pad, PIN pad, and docking station.
- Wireless Freedom. WiFi capabilities enables you to take the checkout (and tipping) to your customer, inside or outside your business.
- Powerful Security. With encryption and Safe-T, your customers’ data is protected by the latest technology.
- Accept All Payments. Processes all payment types – magstripe, chip (EMV) cards, and mobile payments such as Apple Pay (NFC).
- Robust, Any Time Reporting. A simple powerful dashboard that makes it easy to monitor sales, refund transactions, and settle with one click.
Get Special Benefits Just for Costco Members
With great offers like no application fee or statement fees for Executive Members, and no reporting fees and annual fee, we challenge Costco members to find a better payment-processing partner than Elavon. (And just wait until you discover how dedicated we are to delivering outstanding customer service!)
- No application fee for Executive Members
- No statement fees for Executive Members
- No cancellation fee or early termination fees
- No annual fees
- No batch fees
- No reporting fees
- No additional authorization fees
- Cost savings analysis
- Card brand Assessments included in rates
- Low $10 chargeback fee
- Low retail qualified Visa/MasterCard/Discover rate
- Low reward/mileage qualified Visa/MasterCard/Discover rate
- Low mail order, phone order and Internet qualified Visa/MasterCard/Discover rate
* Must be a Costco member. Poynt lease promotion requires 48 month non-cancellable lease agreement to receive $29 per month rate, plus fees, insurance, and taxes where applicable. Additional lease terms are available. Customer may be subject to credit check for leasing.
** Estimated savings are based on Elavon’s analysis of The Strawhecker Group’s industry data as of June 2016 on net revenue from merchants of a similar size and type compared to the portfolio. Actual savings will depend on business type, card type, manner of card acceptance and volume of transactions.
† Non-Executive Members pay application fees and monthly statement fees.