Costco Executive Members could save an average of $736 per year!***
Get Special Benefits Just for Costco Members
With great offers like no application fee or statement fees for Executive Members, and no reporting fees and annual fee, we challenge Costco members to find a better payment-processing partner than Elavon. (And just wait until you discover how dedicated we are to delivering outstanding customer service!)
- No application fee for Executive Members
- No statement fees for Executive Members
- No cancellation fee or early termination fees
- No annual fees
- No batch fees
- No reporting fees
- No additional authorization fees
- Cost savings analysis
- Card brand Assessments included in rates
- Low $10 chargeback fee
- Low retail qualified Visa/MasterCard/Discover rate
- Low reward/mileage qualified Visa/MasterCard/Discover rate
- Low mail order, phone order and Internet qualified Visa/MasterCard/Discover rate
* Must be a U.S. Costco member. The $149 setup fee discount for Converge is for new and existing Elavon customers who purchase Converge by May 31, 2018. $5 is in addition to regular processing rates and fees that apply. Discount will be applied to the prices at the time of purchase.
** Estimated savings are based on Elavon’s analysis of The Strawhecker Group’s industry data on payment processing services as of December 2017 on net revenue from merchants of a similar size and type compared to the portfolio. Actual savings will depend on business type, card type, manner of card acceptance and volume of transactions.
† Non-Executive Members pay application fees and monthly statement fees.